Having a marketing workshop facilitated by an experienced marketing consultant can help you develop your brand and marketing strategy or marketing plan. Typically, having a third-party facilitate the discussion allows internal parties to be more honest and open.
Brand and Marketing Strategy Workshop
Ideal for small and micro businesses. Spend 1/2 a day (4 hours) one on one with us to develop the basis of a highly focused marketing plan.
Key outcomes include:
- Defined business objectives and priorities
- Understanding of the market in general and impacts
- A clear branding approach and Market Positioning
- Defined key marketing messages
- Defined target markets
- Defined appropriate marketing tactics
- Defined role of the web site
- Defined sales process for following up leads
- Defined reporting process to measure effectiveness
Workshop notes can be developed by Jeny into a basic Marketing Plan.
Cost: from $600 or $1,250 with Marketing Plan.
Public Relations and Marketing Workshop
These workshops focus on understanding how we would get press coverage for your business the outcomes of which are worked into a public relations plan.
We’ll sit down for a half-day session to develop your PR plan. Including:
This can then be worked into a detailed PR Plan.
Online Marketing Workshop
A workshop specifically for business owners who want to improve their marketing online.
This workshop is a four-hour face-to-face workshop that includes: