Could your marketing, sales, fundraising and/or customer service area use a boost of energy? Does your management team seem “stuck?”
I have an idea. Join me for a two-hour session of creative brainstorming. Brainstorming is about problem solving in a group session, thinking outside the box and generating ideas – often fresh ideas. It’s one of the all time great tools for an organization to energize their teams and re-ignite passion to achieve business goals.
Whether two of us or a half dozen, I have utilized these sessions to:
- Define brand messaging
- Develop an organization’s vision
- Uncover competitive strengths
- Produce great marketing or client care ideas
- Problem solve
- And most importantly, improve cross-functional communication
It’s also a great way to have your staff feel a sense of value – getting a chance to speak, learning you’re open to innovations and pride as their ideas turn into results.
THE “FRESH IDEAS” PROGRAM
Decided you need some refreshment of the brain – great! I’m excited to help. Here’s what is involved:
- We schedule an Initial Consultation to discuss and pinpoint true needs and goals for your customized “Fresh Ideas” session. At this time, we also pick a time and date for your session.
- I spend several hours preparing for your customized “Fresh Ideas” session – research, visuals, brainstorming tools, etc.
- I phone you to confirm date, time and select location.
- We spend an AMAZING two hours together breaking through, stepping out of boxes, taking off blinders, et cetera, et cetera.
- I head back to my office to write out all that transpired in an organized and easy-to-read format as well as putting in a few recommendations.
- You receive the “Fresh Ideas” post-packet and move into the next phase of building upon the ideas that were generated.