Public Relations is more than shooting off a press release into cyberspace. Public relations often gets back seat to “advertising” and “marketing” but it is one of the best tools communication professionals have for getting people to believe in your brand. And guess what? It’s pretty economical, more believable to the public and integrates exceedingly well with social media and traditional advertising plans.
At one time, I worked for Fleishman-Hillard one of the largest PR firms in the world. (Yes, I have lived nine lives in one; it’s been very useful.) I paid attention and I made some great connections – people I can call upon to offer their professional guidance when needed.
What I offer my clients in this area:
- Media contact list development
- Editorial writing and publicity services, from media tours to story placement
- Media training for your executives, particularly working on developing sound bites
- Crisis communication preparation
- Grand openings, fundraising activities and other special events that require logistics, pre and post-buzz
- Speaking engagement management –searching for opportunities and pitching your workshops as well as helping you create workshops/programs people desire
And yes, I can put together press releases.